Check out our latest episodes or go to your favourite podcast site below to listen to them all.
- Nick and Irfan are back to talk some Toronto sports and recap the last few months. They look at TFC's struggles, the Raptors season outlook, what happened to the Blue Jays and what to make of the Leafs season start. – Recorded October 23, 2022
- Nick holds down the fort and decides to do a therapy session for all Toronto Sports fans. He breakdowns the disappointment from the Maple Leafs and Raptors first round exits, looks at TFC's struggles and why you should be positive about what we have seen and finishes with the Blue Jays non-existent batting with RISP […]
- Nick, Kyle and Irfan are back with a full slate of sports talk. They look into the NHL Playoffs through 3 games and give their biggest surprises so far. They talk NBA playoffs and the rise of potentially dirty fouls. They also preview the UEFA Champions League and Europa League finals. – Recorded May 8, […]
- Nick and Irfan are back to discuss the appointment of Erik Ten Hag at Manchester United, the start of the NBA Playoffs and the best matchup so far as well as wrap up the NHL playoffs. – Recorded April 24, 2022
- In this episode Nick, Kyle and Irfan talk about the Opening weekend in the MLB and if this Jays team is different from those that we have seen. They also talk about Matthews' record-setting week and where he ranks in Toronto and Leafs History. they finish it off with a conversation about the Raptors heading […]
- Nick and Irfan are back to talk FIFA World Cup as the draw happened. They give their thoughts on the groups and who Canada is going to play. They also look ahead to the MLB season and give some predictions. – Recorded April 3, 2022
Episode 116 – Toronto Fans Therapy Session
Episode 114 – Ten Hag, NBA Playoffs, NHL roundup and more
Episode 113 – MLB, Matthews Records, Raptors and more
Let us know what you want to hear in future episodes
Don’t forget to check out the other great shows in the GDS Network.