The all betting, money making podcast hosted by Kyle Varty and the team of Justin Rapier, TJ Varty and Matt Lough. Produced by Jake Bolin Moss
- With help from Matt and Kyle the boys kept last week above .500 and with a good start this week the boys are looking to stay hot into NHL and NBA playoffs. A ton of fun and some extended time on this week's episode with some picks for the first round of the NHL playoffs. […]
- The boys are coming off quite the humbling in week 27 and look to bounce back with an abundance of picks this weekend. TJ loves anything and everything this week and may be going for the single-week betting record including one of the weirdest picks we've seen up to this point. This show brings picks […]
- Everyone is back for another week of picks. After a stellar Week 26 the boys are in a slight slump but luckily for them they have an entire weekend of games to make up for it. Check out this Saturday's picks including the famous Take it to the Bank segment that went 4-1 last week. […]
- We were missing a key piece to the puzzle for Friday's episode of Betting House. Found out who couldn't make it and how the boys made up for it with all new picks ahead of a packed Saturday slate. Keep it locked to our socials for all our picks, records and bonus content @bettinghousepod. Last […]
- Does Kyle have a crush on Logan Paul? No, but find out why it's asked on this episode of Betting House. The boys supply their Take it to the Bank picks along with Kyle and Matt's Backyard Brawl capped off by some Quick Hits. Let's cash some winners this weekend from our house to yours. […]
Kyle Varty – The Big Guy. Kyle is your host keeping the boys in check while making his own money.
Justin Rapier – The Original. Former co-host of GDS, Justin is the loudest but knows what he is talking about… most of the time.
TJ Varty – The Junior. Trying to prove he knows more than his brother, TJ is ready to make you money.
Matt Lough – The Backstop. The resident crazy goalie, Matt makes his fair share of bets. He hits on more than he probably should.
Jake Bolin Moss – The Man with the Plan. Keeping the show going behinds the scenes, Jake has the most betting experience, both good and bad, and will make sure the rest of the team doesn’t steer you completely wrong.