The all betting, money making podcast hosted by Kyle Varty and the team of Justin Rapier, TJ Varty and Matt Lough. Produced by Jake Bolin Moss
- Coming off an all-time best week with a 28-20 record, the boys look to keep the winning rolling this week. Currently sitting at 10-12, there are plenty more opportunities to pick up winners in every sport. This episode, Betting House brings you the world famous Take it to the Bank segment with a number of […]
- The second part of our double-header week brings you the football focused show. The banter ramps up heading into the divisional playoff round, so tune in to see who you would want to ride with this weekend. The boys are already off to a hot start in the NHL with a 13-5 start and they […]
- With the return of the NHL, the boys from Betting House bring you their picks from the first two nights of hockey. Everyone supplies 2+ bets with analysis hoping to start the season off on the right foot. The show will likely move to two episodes a week to account for all the current action […]
- The NFL regular season has wrapped up and it's playoff time at Betting House. The boys bring in the new year with a variety of picks ahead of the NFL's biggest wildcard weekend to date. A six-game slate full of winners is what you can look forward to this weekend. It's time for all of […]
- Ring in the new year with the boys at Betting House. This week we are bringing you a full slate of picks from the NFL, NBA and NCAA. After an 0-5 week in Take it to the Bank, the show is due for some winners. Let's start 2021 off right and cash some winners! You […]
Kyle Varty – The Big Guy. Kyle is your host keeping the boys in check while making his own money.
Justin Rapier – The Original. Former co-host of GDS, Justin is the loudest but knows what he is talking about… most of the time.
TJ Varty – The Junior. Trying to prove he knows more than his brother, TJ is ready to make you money.
Matt Lough – The Backstop. The resident crazy goalie, Matt makes his fair share of bets. He hits on more than he probably should.
Jake Bolin Moss – The Man with the Plan. Keeping the show going behinds the scenes, Jake has the most betting experience, both good and bad, and will make sure the rest of the team doesn’t steer you completely wrong.