The all betting, money making podcast hosted by Kyle Varty and the team of Justin Rapier, TJ Varty and Matt Lough. Produced by Jake Bolin Moss
- Another Monday show from your boys at Betting House. This one is kicked off with a recap of last week's records where the boys made it 5 of the last 7 weeks above .500, as a whole. New weeks start on Monday now and not only do the boys supply some picks for Tuesday's action, […]
- On the continuation episode of Week 18, the boys get into their prime time Saturday picks after some early banter. Of course, the Take it to the Bank segment is included with a bet from everyone followed by a number of quick hits. Plenty of crossover between picks this week so follow the explanations you […]
- On a special Monday episode the boys break down the week's records up to this point and kick off the week with a whole new slate of bets. The Leafs cause a few of the boys some distraction, but they manage to explain their picks briefly in hopes of kicking off next week on the […]
- Betting House was back to it's winning ways last week squeaking out a 61-60-1 record to make that four of the last five weeks above .500. Jake has found his niche with NHL first period bets, serving up his best week (9-5-1) in Week 16. TJ managed to stay at the .500 mark and Kyle […]
- Hand up, the Super Bowl did a number on the boys last week. After three straight weeks above .500, the records tailed off last week, but with the NFL season over its time to pour our focus into the NHL and NBA. After a solid start to the week, Betting House is looking to cash […]
Kyle Varty – The Big Guy. Kyle is your host keeping the boys in check while making his own money.
Justin Rapier – The Original. Former co-host of GDS, Justin is the loudest but knows what he is talking about… most of the time.
TJ Varty – The Junior. Trying to prove he knows more than his brother, TJ is ready to make you money.
Matt Lough – The Backstop. The resident crazy goalie, Matt makes his fair share of bets. He hits on more than he probably should.
Jake Bolin Moss – The Man with the Plan. Keeping the show going behinds the scenes, Jake has the most betting experience, both good and bad, and will make sure the rest of the team doesn’t steer you completely wrong.