The all betting, money making podcast hosted by Kyle Varty and the team of Justin Rapier, TJ Varty and Matt Lough. Produced by Jake Bolin Moss
- Friday's episode of Betting House is filled with everything from our Take it to the Bank picks, Backyard Brawls, Quick Hits and even a Masters update. Who's got the greatest mullet in sports right now, we discuss. A jam packed episode full of picks and fun, enjoy!
- The boys are back with a money episode and after an underwhelming week 23 they look to turn it around here in week 24. Tuesday's Backyard Brawl is released along with Quick Hits and Master's bets ahead of the biggest major of the season. Justin hates the Toronto Blue Jays even though they've won 50% […]
- After 5 straight weeks of living above .500 the boys are being humbled as the calendar turns from March to April. Between some bad beats and bad picks (TJ), we were bound to be brought back down to earth. Fortunately for us, the week is not over and we still have a couple days of […]
- Although some still struggle with finding winners for the new "Backyard Brawl" segment, others continue to thrive. Besides that, the boys are buzzing again with another strong week heading into this weekend's action and provide you with more picks to win you some money in NHL, NBA and March Madness. Enjoy a show full of […]
- Welcome into the hottest gambling podcast on planet earth. 98-63-1 last week, is that good? We continue to look forward and work to get the all-time record above .500 (just -37 win difference right now). Backyard Brawl continues with Kyle going up against Jake, while Justin returns to take on undefeated Matty. This show the […]
Kyle Varty – The Big Guy. Kyle is your host keeping the boys in check while making his own money.
Justin Rapier – The Original. Former co-host of GDS, Justin is the loudest but knows what he is talking about… most of the time.
TJ Varty – The Junior. Trying to prove he knows more than his brother, TJ is ready to make you money.
Matt Lough – The Backstop. The resident crazy goalie, Matt makes his fair share of bets. He hits on more than he probably should.
Jake Bolin Moss – The Man with the Plan. Keeping the show going behinds the scenes, Jake has the most betting experience, both good and bad, and will make sure the rest of the team doesn’t steer you completely wrong.